Fire damage should only be handled by a professional crew that has the experience needed to properly access the damage and quickly start the restoration process. 911 Mold Pros has the IICRC certified skills that allow us to remove all signs of a fire. We will clean every surface of your house. This means we wash your dishes, sodablast all surfaces, and clean all soot and ash. You can also call us to clean up fire extinguisher chemicals.
Whether the disaster was caused by an electrical fire, propane fire, or grease fire, we can fix it. Our services even include areas outside the home. For example, our licensed builders can also restore a burned patio, or a burned roof.
Plus, we work directly with your insurance, so that you can enjoy utter peace of mind. We itemize all damages, take plenty of pictures, and find the best resources, so that you get the best restoration service at a great price.